Soak off Gel Polish is the very latest in nail technology. At La Beaute we bring you Gelish and O.P.I Gel Color - both the very best leading brands in the nail industry to give you a high gloss, chip free manicure which can last up to three weeks.
Gel Polish is applied to your natural nail just like an ordinary polish but has the added bonus of protecting and strengthening, helping you to grow your own natural nails. Although it looks and applies like ordinary polish - it preforms and acts like a gel - this gives it the durability to last up to 21 days if the correct aftercare is followed. It is an extremely versatile product which can be applied to the fingers or toes - on natural nails or on top of enhancments. This high gloss polish which is instantly dry (no more smudges when reaching for car keys!) will keep its shine and only takes 10 minutes to soak off.
Gel Polish Benefits
- Great for nail biters
- Very Popular with brides for naturally flawless nails
- Ideal for holidays as it has the durability to last
- No chipping, peeling, cracking or lifting
- Instantly dry which means its smudge free
- High gloss which lasts the distance
- Strengthens and protects the nail
- Allows nails to grow
- Low maintenance
- Soaks off in just 10 minutes
- Gel Polish is not indestructable - you need to look after your nails - there are a number of simple things you can do to ensure the longevity of your 21 days manicure:
- Be careful within the first 24 hours - during this time the hardening process of polymerization is happening - avoid intense heat such as saunas, sunbeds, jacuzzis and soaking your nails in hot water for long periods.
- Use cuticle oil twice a day minimum - apply this to each nail and rub onto the surface area of nail and cuticle - this will provide your nails with moisture and nourishment which will in turn help to strengthen your nails, encouraging them to grow. It also helps in the removal process as the product will not be gripping onto a dry nail plate.
- When cleaning, gardening, washing dishes or using harsh chemicals - wear gloves. Your nails are not tools and should be protected to make sure they stay in pristine condition. Use your finger pads rather than nails when opening cans or typing.
- Please never pick off gel polish - as tempting as it might be! Doing so will likely cause damage to your natural nail plate. Always book a soak off appointment to ensure the product is removed correctly ensuring the nail plate stays healthy. Removing them yourself will likely result in damaged nails.